Microphone Preamplifier & 3 Band Equalizer
Module & Rackmount
- 19" Mono oder Classic Modul 1028 Mikrofon Preamp
- Induktor basierter High Pass Filter
- 3 Band EQ: Low & High Shelf, Parametric Mid
- Mehr Frequenzpunkte und überlappende Bänder
- Schaltungsdesign gleich wie Original 1073 Preamp
- Carnhill St Ives Tranformatoren
- Preamp Gain Drehschalter und Output Regler
- Frontpanel DI-Input, Line Input
- Externe 24V Stromversorgung
- Stahl-Chassis, kein Aluminium
- Von Hand gebaut in North Hollywood, USA
1028 Classic Module and Rackmount
The 1028 is completely hand-wired using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers. It has the exact same mic/line preamp as the 1073, but with significantly more frequencies in the mid and hi sections. Aside from simply offering more frequency settings to play with, these expanded EQ sections also allow you to play the mid bell curve directly against the high and low shelves where they overlap. This capability opens the tone shaping possibilities in very interesting and musical ways. The 1028 includes the same low pass filter as the 1084, giving it 28 frequencies.
High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz
Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
Mid Range: +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 160Hz, 270Hz, 360Hz, 510Hz, 700Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz, 7.2kHz, 8.2kHz, 10kHz.
High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz.
Low Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 14kHz, & 18kHz.